24 11 15 – Handstand conditioning
Warm up – 2 rounds of:
- 30 seconds of each:
- push up
- sit up
Skill – Handstands and conditioning:
- 1 rounds of tabata – alternate hollow holds and arch holds
- 5 handstands against the wall, 2 steps to the right, 2 steps to the left while maintaining a good shape.
- 5 wall walks + 5 handstand shrugs per wall walk
- 10 mins play time – attempt a max handstand walk
Metcon – 6 rounds for time:
- 3 Bar muscle up (scale to 3 C2B + 3 push ups or 4 pull ups + 4 push ups)
- 6 Deadlift 80/55kg
- 12 Box jump 24/20″
Clean and Jerk:
- Refresher the Clean.
- Learn footwork for the split jerk.
- Drills for shoulder stability, positioning and speed of arms.
- Learn how to pull up, kip and butterfly.